spring

Criman Clan

This blog is just for fun to share with famly and friends across the country. We hope you enjoy some of these snapshots as we enjoy sharing what we do with you.

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Special Lady

Recently one of my favorite patients had an appointment at our office. I ran to my purse and pulled out my phone/camera to take a picture of this wonderful lady. Hence, the dental x-rays on the computer.
There are many people that have influenced my life and Shauna Larsen is one of them.
Many years ago, when we lived in Orem I served as secretary in the Relief Society when Shauna was the president. She taught me to enjoy, cherish, and appreciate the Relief Society program. Shauna took me under her wings and taught me how to serve and love the ladies in our ward.
It has been 18 years since we've lived in that ward. I am so grateful for her great example and the love she brings to all those she comes in contact with. When Shauna enters a room there is always excitement, laughter, and love. I am so thankful for the opportunity I had to serve with her even if it was over 18 years ago. I am even more thankful for the appointments she makes at our dentist office so we can laugh with her today. I love you Shauna!



I love it when Shauna comes to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment