spring

Criman Clan

This blog is just for fun to share with famly and friends across the country. We hope you enjoy some of these snapshots as we enjoy sharing what we do with you.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Dr. Rogers B-day

A tradition in our dental office is to go to lunch for birthday celebrations. July 14th we went to Five Guys and celebrated Dr. Rogers b-day. I am so grateful for all he does for our family. Dr. Rogers and Kristie are wonderful people and great examples to all of us. I have worked for Dr. Rogers since August of 1987. I've only quit three times - Kristen, Kevin, and Kyle. I am truly blessed to have my job and I am so grateful for all the people that I've had the privilege to meet over the years.

Dr. Rogers DDS - He picked where we went to lunch. Love Five Guys!!!
Kristie and Dr. Rogers

Jayne and I have worked together for over 15 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment