spring

Criman Clan

This blog is just for fun to share with famly and friends across the country. We hope you enjoy some of these snapshots as we enjoy sharing what we do with you.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

September 2011


Jon's first day of school at Utah Valley University.

Jon and Tim playing at the park.

Kevin's room all tiled.  Nice and clean after the flood.



 
Tim sneaking into Grandpa's shower.


On my day off, Thursday's, I try to make it to the temple.  A great way to start my day off.
We are so blessed to have a temple so close.
I love to see the temple!

Kristen, Jon, and I were at the mall.  Tim loves playing in the Dinosaur play area.

Tim also loves playing in the bathroom drawers.

Tim is learning to feed himself with a spoon.

Tim, playing in the park slide.



Our future "techie'!
This is one of my favorite pictures.

Tim! Tim! Tim!

A clean baby is a happy baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment