spring

Criman Clan

This blog is just for fun to share with famly and friends across the country. We hope you enjoy some of these snapshots as we enjoy sharing what we do with you.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Primary 2010

CTR 4
I AM A CHILD OF GOD

I have had the great blessing of teaching these beautiful children in primary this year. I have taught with Janet Rodham and Marilyn Patch. I will cherish their friendship forever. They are beautiful women, both inside and out.
All of these children are 5 years old now. Some are in Kindergarten and some are still in preschool. At the beginning of the year they were scribbling, not reading, always wanting a drink, and some were hard to understand. Now they can spell their name, stay in the lines when they color, answer questions about the stories told, and talking more and more. Their sweet personalities shine as the song sings, "Jesus wants me for a sunbeam."
Next year they will move on to a different class. I will remember and love them forever.

1 comment:

  1. They will remeber you and love you forever too. I know Brooklynn has loved being in your class and we know we were lucky to have you as her teacher. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete