spring

Criman Clan

This blog is just for fun to share with famly and friends across the country. We hope you enjoy some of these snapshots as we enjoy sharing what we do with you.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

My Garden


Beautiful Day!
Today was a beautiful day. I love working outside. Nathan went to get wood chips to put around the playhouse and trees. Nathan has made me some grow boxes in the garden. I tried to get the irrigation water ready in the garden. We need more attachments and sprinklers. We even used the 4wheeler winch to pull out an old sticker bush that I didn't want anymore. It will be exciting when the garden plants start getting bigger.



We have planted tomatoes, chives, onions, peppers, squash, cucumbers, strawberries, lettuce, corn, pumpkins and even sunflowers.
Hopefully the raspberries will do better this year. I've really cleaned them out and babied them. We'll see what summer brings.

See...I've really got to get the sprinkler system set up. That will happen next week.



Our yard is getting greener. I've already picked some rhubarb and made a crisp. I love summer. Not the 100 degree stuff, but the part about being outside and enjoying the yard. That's what I like.




3 comments:

  1. Wow the yard looks great!!! How's our lettuce doing? Hopfully there'll still be some left when I get back so I can try some :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lori! you are a blogging fanatic! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori,
    Crashed your blog thru RaeAnn's...look how cute your kids are...and Kevin is way too tall! I also read about Nathan's award in the paper a while ago...tell him congrats!

    ReplyDelete